Testing new beauty products is a constant in my life. When I find a new product I love you can bet I’m shouting it from the rooftops(AKA talking about it with every one of my friends possible). Beauty products in 2018 have shown up in a major way. Not only are better products being created everyday, but products have been created with more transparency in mind.
Throughout 2018 I have been dipping my toe in the the “clean beauty” pond. At the end of the day my main focus will always be to find fail proof products that work for me(& I share them with you!). I look so forward to finding even more amazing beauty products in 2019. And especially incorporating more “clean beauty” products into my routine!
Below are the beauty products I cannot live without from 2018. These products bring me tiny moments of joy everyday, and I hope they do the same for you.
1.Ouai Air Dry Foam the answer to all of my air drying prayers. I have naturally very wavy hair, and two pumps of this foam lightly scrunched into my towel dried hair results in separated waves, with minimal frizz.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer the BEST full coverage concealer I have ever used. The formula does not crease, and it is as opaque as concealer comes. Not to mention the extra large doe foot applicator is super user friendly. Why did I wait so long to try this again??
PSA: this concealer is only sold at Ulta!
3. Glossier Cloud Paint if you think you don’t like blush, after one use of this blush you will be forever changed! Apply a tiny bit with your fingertips(it’s as easy as finger painting) to get a natural, glowy flush.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk out of the countless “natural lip colors” I use this is my favorite! Almost every time I wear it I get asked what shade I have on! Plus the formula is hydrating beyond belief.
5. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask if I picked my #1 favorite product from 2018 this would be it! It is not only a mask but also the perfect under eye hydrator(I use it almost every night on my under-eye area), additionally you can also use it as a regular moisturizer for some extra hydration. Trust me the glow from your skin will speak for itself.
6. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops I just started using these tanning drops and holy moly I am impressed! I use them only on my face and neck, and use the shade dark. The application is beyond easy, simply mix 2-12 drops with your moisturizer and apply as usual(I use 4 drops).
p.s. I will be doing a whole post detailing my self tanning routine in the next few weeks featuring these drops!
7. Heartspring Face Mist facial mists are my favorite, and trust me I have tried out a ton, and this is THE BEST! The ingredients are simple, and it is made by Kristina Kelly(you might remember her from the earlier seasons of Vanderpump Rules) in her own kitchen! The rose will always be my favorite, but lately I have been loving the cucumber.
p.s. Everybody is sure to love how luxurious this feels. Joel is hooked, and uses his own bottle daily!
8. The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane last but certainly not least. The Ordinary makes some AMAZING serums, in addition to the price point being unheard of. I use this Retinoid every night, as well as a Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil also from The Ordinary! If you are want to dabble into the skincare world but don’t want to break the bank, The Ordinary is the perfect place to start.