Hey friends! I Hope you had a fabulous week. Undeniably Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love that it encourages people to express their love a little more. And of course I also love all the sweet treats. Joel and I have kind of fallen into the tradition of grabbing a heart shaped pizza from Lou’s and just relaxing at home. I love it, because what is not to love about pizza or staying in.
ANYWAYS onto the real reason we are here: spring accessories. I have pretty much held off on buying spring clothes for the time being, because it is literally still freezing here in Chicago. BUT I definitely do have the warm weather shopping itch. So of course I have been browsing all sorts of things on Amazon and have started buying a few accessories I am really excited about styling.
A few of these items are accessories I bought last spring and wore ALL the time last summer. But a ton of these are new items that I can’t wait to style this spring. PLUS since they are accessories I can start wearing them NOW. And can use them to spice up my current everyday sweater uniform, that jus no longer feels very exciting to me!
Here they are folks..
1. 3 Pack of Hand & Face Earrings: Three pairs of fun earrings for $10, sign me up.
2. Woven Crossbody Bag: I wore this little purse pretty much every weekend last summer. It even made it through a few vacations and lived to tell the tale!
3. Tortoise Shell Geometric Hoop Earrings: My latest purchased and I am obsessed. Plus they’re lightweight which can be pretty hit or miss with inexpensive earrings.
4. Tortoise Shell Hair Clip: Hair clips and barrettes have officially arrived, and I am here for it. Mark my words this spring you are going to see tortoise shell barrettes everywhere!
5. Round Ray Ban Dupe Sunglasses: I love these so much I bought a pair for each of the purses I switch between.
6. Chloe Crossbody Purse Dupe: LOVE the gold hardware on this dupe. It can be worn crossbody or as a backpack & comes in three more colors!
7. Silk Like Patterned Scarf: Wear it around your neck, in your hair, or tie it on your favorite basic tote bag.
8. Navy Straw Crossbody Bag: the dream bag for a tropical vaca.
9. Mini Initial Necklace: I have seen the larger version of this necklace everywhere! I am partial to the daintier version myself. It looks awesome layered with another necklace.
10. Super Oversized Matter Black Sunglasses: These over the top large sunglasses make me feel like I’m on Real Housewives of Chicago & I love it.
11. Simple Belt Bag: I am officially belt bag obsessed. This one is the perfect tip toe into the belt bag world comin’ in at a cool $12!
p.s. If you liked this post you’ll also like: Amazon Beauty Products I Can’t Live Without
photo credit: Hunter Berry!