Somehow it is already well into December and for a while there I felt like I was really ahead of the game buying presents this year. But all of a sudden we are quickly approaching crunch time. I have a few gifts left to purchase, and a few that I am still looking for ideas for. Cue me reading every gift guide I can get my hands on. This Gift Guide for Her was my favorite to make! Mostly because most of these items are straight off of my wishlist:)
GIFTS FOR HER – UNDER $100
1. Cravings: Hungry For More: Crissy Teigen’s newest cookbook filled with a plethora of comfort food recipes
2. Dr.Jart+ Sheet Mask Set: after the prefect sheet mask for every day of the week
3. Summer Fridays Overtime Mask: the makers of the top selling jet lag mask are back for seconds. Any beauty lover in your life is sure to have this mask on her wishlist!
4. Madewell Flannel Pajama Set:the pajama set of my DREAMS!
5. Glossier Balm Dot Com Trio: the best lip balm out there, plus you get to pick which three you want in the kit
6. Everlane Party Slip Dress: Everlane is my latest obsession, and this timeless dress could be styled soo many ways, no matter the season! It would look amazing styled with a jacket or a chuncky sweater and sneakers, or booties.
7. Anthropologie Monogrammed Trinket Dish: to hold all your accessories
8. Kristin Ess Soft Waves Curling Iron: I am due for an upgrade on my curling iron, and this one by Kristin Ess(the wave expert in charge of Lauren Conrad and Lucy Hale’s hair) has amazing reviews. Plus the white and rose gold is stunning.
9. Outdoor Voices Athena Crop Top: A set from Outdoor Voices has been on my wishlist for quite some time! This brand is all about doing things! Instead of making moving your body a chore it should be fun
10. Four Sided Holiday Candle: a gorgeous holiday candle from my favorite local shop in Chicago. If you are in the Chicago area I highly recommend stopping in, they have soo many amazing candles!
11. Madewell Sparkle Tube Socks: who doesn’t love cute tube socks
12. Faux Fur Pom Pom Throw: the cutest pom throw blanket. This cozy throw would like stunning on your couch or folded on the end of your bed
13. Outdoor Voices 7/8 Springs Leggings: the leggings to complete the OV outfit!
14. ASOS Starship Heeled Mules: mules that can make any neutral outfit instantly glam
15. Madewell Pom Pom Beret: Berets are my winter hat of choice this year. The cute pom is a bonus!
Happy Gift Giving!