The holiday season is officially upon us friends! To check out all the holiday content on Katelyn Dupree click the “Holiday” tab at the top of the page. On the holiday tab you can find a few gift guides, as well as a guide to The Best Holiday Activities in Chicago!
GIFTS FOR HIM – UNDER $100
1. The North Face Tech Gloves: everybody can use a new pair of gloves for thier commute
2. Koval Whiskey: Koval is made here in Chicago and not only is the liquid amazing but their packaging is stunning. If whiskey is not your thing they also have a DELICIOUS Cranberry Gin Liqueur that is perfect for festive cocktails
3. Allbirds Wool Runners: the most comfortable tennis shoes on the market. Perfect to wear from the gym to the grocery store
4. Scrabble Retro Edition: the best game to play while drinking a cocktails for a cozy night home
5. Herschel Toiletry Case: for the constant traveler
6. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker: there are too many amazing Instant Pot recipes out there to count!
7. L.L. Bean’s Wicked Good Moccasins: Joel has had these for YEARS and has literally worn holes in them
8. Yeti Insulated Mug: the best mug for camping or tailgating
9. Kan Jam Disc Game: a fun game for the active many in your life that loves to hang out at the beach or park in the summer
10. Crate and Barrell Bruges Beer Glass: the ultimate beer glass. This glass is perfect for all types of beer!
11. Brooklyn Beer Shop Beer Making Starter Kit: for the beer lover and hobbyist in your lifeHappy Gift Giving!