Yummmmm! Thanks Katelyn!
Guac is my favorite food. Serve it with tortilla chips, put it on tacos, dip vegetables into it, I want it all. I make guacamole one time a week and have honed in my recipe over the years. Anytime I attend a gathering and want to bring something to share guac is my go to. Trust me when I say the few minutes it takes to make your guacamole fresh really does make it SO much better.
My Guacamole Recipe
1/3 – 1/2 cup onion(any kind works!)
1/2 roma/plum tomato
1/2 – 1 jalapeno(depending on how much spice you like)
juice of 2 small limes
lots of cilantro
salt, pepper, and garlic powder all to taste
1. peel and pit the avocados, then mash mash mash in a medium bowl
2. rough chop the onion, tomato, and jalapeno. Add to the mashed avocado
3. add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
4. add the juice of two limes
5. chop and add lots of cilantro
6. refrigerate and serve with tortilla chips. My favorite chips are Siete Tortilla Chips with a sprinkle of salt!
p.s. If you liked this post check out: Spring Recipe Roundup