Stocking stuffers are one of my favorite Christmas traditions. My mom has been stuffing our stockings full of candy and other goodies for as long as I can remember. As I grew up I loved the thought that I could totally catch my family off guard by putting unexpected things in their stockings, like concert tickets.
Below are my favorite stocking stuffers for this year. With a range from under $10 all the way to Air Pods!
STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
1. Taco Emoji Hat: If ice cream is more your thing they have that emoji too!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk: I saw a woman on the train wearing this had to stop to ask what lip color it was. It looks like the most perfect natural lip color!
3. Generation G Sheer Matte Lipstick by Glossier: There are just too many amazing colors, my current fave is Leo(& the new formula is very hydrating!)
4. Biossance Mini Travel Kit: I have been DYING to try this brand. All of their products contain squalene, an amazing skin hydrator. They even have a retinoil serum that is derived from plants!
5. Festive Coasters from Four Sided: If you’ve never heard of Four Sided it is the most amazing gift store in Chicago!
6. Gold Collagen Eye Mask Patches from Amazon: Store these in the fridge and use them in the morning!
7. Madewell Leather Phone Case: Chances are high that somebody in my family will be receiving this staple this year
8. Essie Gel Couture Starter Kit: The most magical nail polish. It is the closest thing you can get to a gel manicure at home!
9. Apple Air Pods: these are numero uno on my wishlist this year!
10. Bawdy Shake It Firming Butt Mask: These masks honestly just crack me up.I have to give them to a few people I know simply for the shock factor!
11. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera: Prints cute little polaroid on the spot! Don’t forget to pick up some film too
12. Madewell Wink Earrings: The cutest studs for a woman of any age
13. Madewell Hand Earrings: These are officially on my wish list!
14. You Are A Bad Ass Day to Day Calendar: This book was one of my favorites this year! I can only imagine how awesome the daily calendar would be!