I’m kicking off the 2019 holiday season with a gift guide near and dear to my heart, beauty! This guide started as my own personal holiday wish list, but quickly morphed into much more. This guide contains a handful of products on my to-try list, as well as many of my tried and true favorites. With price points between $6 and $64 these products will suit the well seasoned beauty lover in your life, as well as somebody who just wants to try a few new things!
THE BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE
1. Slip Pure Silk Sleep-mask: an excellent gift for the person is your life who loves to travel, or even the person who just loves to sleep
2. Amazon Ice Roller: this ice roller is a must have for anybody who feels “puffy” in the morning. I use this to instantly de-puff and rejuvenate
3. Laneige Holiday Set: if you choose one item to buy(for a friend, or yourself:)) make it this set! This lip mask will save your lips throughout the driest months on the year
4. The Cosmetic Case: this chic travel case is straight off my wish list. It is large enough to hold everything you need for travel. BONUS: there is a special compartment to hold your brushes inside!
5. Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio: looking to experiment with more color in your makeup routine? Look no further than these easy to apply shadows. Apply with a brush or even your fingertips
6. GLAMGLOW Bubblesheet mask: buy one for a stocking stuffer or buy the five pack to give for your friend who masks every Sunday
7. cocokind My Matcha All Over Moisture Stick: 3 ingredients = epic moisture. Use this under your eyes, around your nails, and on your lips for lasting hydration
8. Black Cat Headband: this headband is way more fun than tying your hair back into a ponytail while you wash your face
9. Summer Fridays Holiday Set: you’ve probably heard me shout my love for the jet lag mask from the rooftops(AKA instagram). This set gives includes a full size tube of the cult favorite, plus minis of two newer masks by the brand that can do no wrong!
10. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3: a hair treatment that works for all!
11. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer: this moisturizer is the perfect tip toe into the world of Drunk Elephant products
12. Glossier You Parfume: I wear this heavenly scent daily. My mom loves it so much she put it on her Christmas list:)
13. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks: another item straight from my list, after reading countless rave reviews. Plus I bet these would be epic straight out of the freezer!
14. Kylie Lip Kit in Posie K: Jackie from The Morning Toast wears this color a ton and it looks stunning on her! It is slightly pink but slightly mauve too
15. Tula Bestsellers Kit: not only is the packaging beautiful, but all of these products are sure to provide a gorgeous glow